Aims & Scope
The journal publishes papers in the vast fields of research in both science and technology. The basic sciences comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics lead to broad-spectrum of investigations in the realm of breakthrough research in new materials, processes, apart from fundamental understanding of nature. The research in Engineering sciences lead to understanding the evolving needs of man-kind for useful energy efficient and innovative low cost products by multi-pronged and multi-disciplinary approach.
The objectives are:
• Disseminate scientific and technical knowledge ensuring good practices of scientific temper and judgment corroborated by proven theory and calibrated by experimental rigor.
• Inspire research work from research territory emanating from fundamental research as well as reflections from academia and industry so as to advance cutting edge research in the domain.
• Encourage all categories of researchers from different domains of science and technology to study cross-disciplinary and multi-disciplinary innovation and value addition.
Major Areas of focus
The scope of the journal encompasses broad spectrum of Science and Technological contributions in the form of research articles, reviews, technical notes and discussions on the following identified areas.
Basic Sciences Stream:
Engineering & Technology Streams:
• Civil Engineering
• Mechanical Engineering
• Electrical & Bio-Medical Engineering
• Computer Science & Engineering
• Chemical and Biotechnology
• Engineering Management