Materials chemistry: Photoactive materials for Energy, Environment and biological applications
Research work is focused on
- Rapid Pyrolysis system for optical materials: Developing easy and cost effective synthesis and processing methods
- Materials chemistry for nanoparticles for different applications
- Development of rapid chemical synthesis methods for nanoparticles and thin films
- Wide band-gap semiconductors for display applications
- Band gap tailored materials for solar photocatalysis and environmental applications
- Development of Metal-organic complexes as precursors to nanostructures
- Aerosol assisted chemical vapor deposition
- Metal organic chemical vapor deposition
Recent publications related to the work.
Kulkarni, Suresh D. Dr, "Materials chemistry: Photoactive materials for Energy, Environment and biological applications" (2022). Interdisciplinary Collection. 21.